Sunday, August 7, 2011

Robots In Disguise!

My son has a little Transformers backpack, toddler-sized, that he just LOVES. The picture on the front is holographic, so it looks pretty awesome when he's wearing it and running around. At first he was scared of it, because, y'know... toddler... never worn a backpack. But once he got used to it he LOVED it. He's sitting on the floor playing with the zipper, getting used to having a bag of his own to carry around toys and diapers and a snack in.

My daughter has an oldschool metal Transformers lunchbox that she's using as a keepsake box. We found it at one of those restaurants-that-sells-everything, and for $10 I couldn't say no. She used it for school a couple of times and gasp got made fun of for it, and for the life of me I can't figure out why. TRANSFORMERS. IS. AWESOME.

My hubby is jealous - his 2 year old and 13 year old have more awesome stuff than he does. Hahaha. He tried to get adolescent girl to give up her lunchbox so he could use it, but she adamantly refused. Not that I blame her at all. I haven't been able to find another like it since. If I manage to find another, hubby will probably be positively ecstatic and jump for joy and shit.

So, Diablo II fell through last night. Yesterday was a pretty stressful day (toddler was acting up all evening), and by the time I was done de-stressing I fell asleep. I felt bad, cause G and M had the host up and were waiting for me, and I totally flaked. Today, I think, is going to be better - toddler's not throwing fits so far today - and hopefully DII won't be a problem tonight. Seeing as how it's the only multiplayer/co-op/mmo I can play right now. I really miss gaming. (Though, speaking of which, now that L has found her graph paper I need to start graphing my design for Minecraft; doing it cold is just tooooooooo hard.)

CHEESE POPCORN FTW!

2 comments:

  1. James should just steal the lil back pack. He might not look as cool as Joseph running around, but boy would it be funny to make fun of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. That would be HILARIOUS. He'd look like one of those teenage girls with the backpack-purses. *snicker*

    ReplyDelete