Sunday, August 14, 2011

Everybody Wiggle!

Joseph is sitting calmly on the floor watching The Wiggles. Shocking - he hasn't been calm for two days. He usually has to be in motion... constant, neverending, annoyingly hyper motion. It's nice to have a little bit of a break while he's still awake.

Sarah's in her room doing... I don't even know what. Probably sleeping, she had a long night and morning. Won't go into it here, but suffice it to say, she got into some pretty big trouble and is lucky the neighbours didn't call the cops. O_O Oh, and tomorrow is the first day of school. Exciting!

Life here has been pretty sedate other than that. Absolutely nothing of note has been happening. Dogs are dogs, kids are kids, people are people. God it's boring here. Thank heaven. Boring is good.

I haven't been gaming at ALL lately. Joseph and Sarah leave me exhausted by the end of the day, and I usually don't feel like putting forth the mental effort to game at that point. I think I'm finally going to start working on my Minecraft build tonight, though. I'm going to start plotting some things on graph paper and working on it in the game. I still have to finish my 'zomg it's gigantic' wall around the base of the cliff face my house is perched on. I think I'm going to start building houses dwellings in all the cliffs around the lagoon (epic lagoon is epic). And the walkways, OH the walkways, there will be MANY of them, and they will all be GLASS!

Uh... I might also play some SB3 tonight. I really miss that game. It's more fun to play it with other people, but I still enjoy being the crap out of 'the enemy' by myself. Haah.

Boring post is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment