Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm so bored, looking at the wall....

Before I start this post, let me just get something off my chest -- being a woman having a uterus SUCKS. I'm done having kids, I want this thing yanked.

Okay, I feel better. On to the real post.

I'm so tired of seeing the same shows on Sprout replayed over and over and over. By the time Joseph can talk, he'll be able to recite all 3 episodes of Calliou he's ever seen by heart. FUCK OLD MCDONALD, I'LL EAT HIS PIGS FOR BREAKFAST AND HIS COWS FOR DINNER!

Gary picked up El Shaddai when it was released, and offered to bring it over on uhh... Monday or Tuesday, I can't remember, to watch him play. It's one of the new games I REALLY want, so I was tempted to say yes, but I was in so much pain I had to decline. Hopefully it's not too late, or maybe I could beg him to let me borrow it for awhile when he's done playing. I don't think it's terribly long and involved, just really artsy with an interesting story (and damn good gameplay - the realtime battle system is fucking awesome, and the puzzles are intriguing without being impossible). Gawd I can't wait to get a copy for myself.

I've actually started doing something in Minecraft. I know, Le gasp. So long as it doesn't make me dizzy, I'll keep working on my structure of awesome, and pretty soon I'll probably be helping Magus level an entire area and laying a flat surface. Across a 240+ square block area. OH GOD, THE HORROR. That's ok, at least it'll give me something to do where I won't have to think much. Thinking hasn't really been one of my strong points lately.

Speaking of thinking, my thought processes have been getting slower and slower. It's been increasingly difficult to come up with words, whole sentences even, to describe what I'm thinking. My brain and mouth just aren't making much of a connection anymore. It's a little annoying and a lot disconcerting. It's not terribly easy to blog, either. The ability to communicate in general is deteriorating. Can't wait for insurance, woo.

Sarah's having a great time in school. As it turns out, her fears were for nothing; she's already making new friends, and I don't think she shares any classes at all with the bullies from her elementary school. She sees one of them in the hallways between classes, but that's the most of the interaction. She's already learned the layout of the school and where all her classes are, and she's having less trouble with her locker than she did the first couple of days. Yay for Sarah. I knew she'd be fine, despite all her hesitation.

I ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment