Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's DnD!

Spent last night creating a character for a D&D game (3.5ed) one of my besties is running. My hubby was running a game (god I want to finish that campaign sooooo badly!) but he got burned out when our other players became totally unreliable for awhile. Anyway, made a character, completely out of my comfort zone. I typically play an elf or half-elf magic user. This character is a human fighter. Wooooah. I had no idea they had such a small skill set. Drives me nuts! I'm not sure how well I'll be able to handle being not much more than a beat-stick.

I have no idea what my friend has in mind for his campaign, but we're all starting with high stats but otherwise completely standard. 1st level, standard starting cash for our class, we have to buy all our own shit, including weapons and armour, with our starting gold, and that's about all I know. It's been awhile since I've played in a game where we've all started at 1st level. Of course, knowing him it's going to morph into some Lovecraftian horror game where we might as well have sanity instead of HP. Haah.

No comments:

Post a Comment