Monday, July 25, 2011

Aw, Shucks

Whelp, so much for the possibility of gaming fun tomorrow evening. Yesterday my body decided to give me a big fat 'FUCK YOU!' and I'm getting incredibly sick. It's all hitting my chest right now, but in a day or two it will be in my chest *and* my head, and then a day or two after that it'll be in my face, for WEEKS. In the meantime I'm so exhausted I can barely sit upright. I've been in bed most of the day and L's been taking care of my youngest. This will probably happen tomorrow too, and then as soon as it moves up I'll start feeling better enough to take care of my kids myself.

This really sucks, I was looking forward to some SB3 and maybe LBP2, and watching the guys play DKC. Aah well... can't be helped.

In the meantime, I'm going to drink my juice and go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment