Thursday, May 5, 2011

Really?

So I'm pretty sure L is insane. LOL. My darling housemate apparently feels it necessary to document a play-by-play of every hour in this (insanely busy) house. What is this I don't even...

Had to get together a bunch of pictures for my mom to take to my grandpa, who is currently in the hospital with pneumonia, and we're not sure how it's going to turn out; we wanted him to see pictures of the kids before anything happened to him. So, a frenzy of uploading and choosing and transferring to a flash drive.

My foot still fucking HURTS. Can't put any pressure on it, still, but at least it's reduced to a dull ache while it's up. Damn tendons, why do they even exist?! Our bodies should be held together by some magical, impenatrable force. O_O

Uh... I'm boring. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment