Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gamers Gaming

Gyoza, sushi and gaming. There couldn't possibly be a better 'relaxation with friends' night than that. Hung out with G, a friend of myself and M, for awhile before M got up; we went out to get the pre-game food, then M got up and we ate and played Sengoku Basara 3 for awhile. Well, it was mostly M and G playing because I just couldn't sit with my foot down long enough to play much, but I still had a blast.

I fucking love that game and I fucking love my friends. G has officially declared me a friend, which is awesome because I'm seriously lacking in the friend department lately. I just don't really have much in common with most of my old friends anymore, so we've drifted apart quite a bit. It's good to have more people around again.

L watched J while I went out with G, and I guess he was pretty good for the most part, but S was horrendous... I'll have to have a little chat with that child about showing the proper respect for authority figures. *shakes head* Oh the joys of adolescence!

Well... I've nothing more of substance to say, I s'pose. Just a good night. :)

1 comment: